- ½ head green cabbage, shredded
- ½ head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded (and/or 1 red bell pepper, chopped)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- ⅓ c. homemade Caesar salad dressing (or your favorite)
- Combine the cabbage, onion, carrot (or pepper), and bacon in a large salad bowl.
- Pour dressing over all and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Click arrow to go back to page 1 for photos & tips
NOTE: this recipe (adapted from here) was originally published in the first year of AOC, 2009, and has been updated with all new photos, formatting and printable recipe.
More family favorite slaw recipes: