- ¾ c. sour cream (decrease by ¼ c. for dressing)
- ½ c. Greek yogurt
- 1 TB. lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 TB. dried parsley, or 3 TB. chopped fresh
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¾ tsp. sea salt (or to taste)
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. dried dill or 1 tsp. fresh (optional)
- ⅓-1/2 c. buttermilk (add 1 tsp. vinegar to milk to equal the amount needed if you can't find real [i.e., no fillers] buttermilk)
- ¾ c. - 1c. crumbled feta cheese (or to taste- more is good)
- Combine sour cream, yogurt, lemon juice and all ingredients except buttermilk and feta in a pint jar or quart sized bowl and mix well.
- Add the buttermilk slowly, stirring until desired thickness is reached. Fold in the feta. If using a bowl, transfer to a jar with a lid.
- Refrigerate one or more hours before using, and taste to adjust seasonings again.
- Shake well before each use (this tends to get thinner as it sits in the fridge- I just add a bit more sour cream, salt & pepper if I'd like it thicker).
Other dips or dressings you may like:
Here are more dip recipes you may like: