- Dark Chocolate Fudge Sauce:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup dark chocolate or semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ c. milk
- Peanut Butter Chips
- ¾ c. peanut butter
- ⅓ c. melted cocoa butter
- ⅓ c. powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- Mocha Chips
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- ¼ c. cocoa powder
- 2 TB. water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp. instant espresso powder
- For Fudge Sauce:
- Add all ingredients to a microwave-safe bowl and heat 1 minute. Stir until completely smooth.
- Alternately, heat in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Pour into jars and refrigerate.* (Makes 4 pints)
- To Serve: Heat a few seconds and stir.
- For Peanut Butter Chips
- Stir all ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Pour onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread into about a 10"x13" rectangle.
- Refrigerate until set and then cut into small cubes.
- Store in airtight containers at room temperature.** (Makes about 1-1/2 cups)
- For Mocha Chips
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Spoon mixture into a cake decorating bag with a round tip (OR into a strong baggie with the corner clipped) and press chocolate chip sized pieces onto the prepared pan.
- Let dry at room temperature for 24 hours or until completely dry to the touch.
- Store in airtight jars. (Makes about 1 cup)
**Alternately, you can use coconut oil instead of cocoa butter, but you will need to keep them in the freezer and use them frozen.
Other food gifts you may like:
This article is part of the 8 Weeks of Christmas Ideas series where you’ll find resources for cooking, gift ideas, time savers, recipes, traditions & more all November and December through the 24th.
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links and by clicking on them you help support AOC at no extra cost to you – thanks so much! Plus you can trust I’ll only share what I love. (You can always read our entire disclosure page here.)