- For Regular Liquid Soap:
- ½ c. liquid Castile soap
- ½ c. water (this dilutes the soap, no further dilution is needed)
- For Foaming Liquid Soap:
- ¼ c. liquid Castile soap
- 1 c. water
- Add to both soap types:
- 5 drops lemon or orange essential oil (or your choice - lavender is nice, too)
- 4 drops eucalyptus oil (antiseptic and antibacterial)
- Combine your choice of soap-to-water ratio and the essential oils in a pint jar and stir gently to fully mix..
- Use a regular recycled pump or foaming pump, depending on the ratio of soap to water you used to pump the soap out of your jar (or simply recycle an old soap container).
- Use for washing both hands and dishes - it's biodegradable and skin-friendly.
Other DIY Cleaning Tips You May Like:
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links and by clicking on them you help support AOC at no extra cost to you – thanks so much! (You can always read our entire disclosure page here.)