Gift guides for all the women on your list with ideas from pillows to pens- all tried-and-true items that will be used and loved.
Looking for the perfect gifts for the women on your list? I complied this list of gift ideas from the things I’ve used and loved during this last year, so this guide is truly only tried-and-true items, many that I use everyday!
If you want to give things that are useful, beautiful, and – maybe most important – budget-friendly, this list is for you. (Affiliate links ahead – if you purchase through these links you help support the site at no cost to you, so thank you!)
Favorite Things Gift Guides for Women
1. Cotton Linen Arrow Throw Pillow (cover only-incredible price!) AND provide this feather pillow insert with downproof stitching to prevent feathers sticking out (biggest issue with feather pillows, but they are the best for fluffing).
2. She Reads Truth: Holding Tight to Permanent in a World That’s Passing Away – such a great reminder for us in our current cultural climate, as well as any personal circumstances we find ourselves in.
3. Women’s Genuine Leather Tote Handbag – I carry my computer and small purse in this when we travel and for our weekly coffee work dates and it’s held up so well – in fact it looks just the same as when I bought it months ago!
4. Canvas Leather Travel Duffel Shoulder Bag – probably my favorite thing from last year, it’s so cool, I get compliments on this all the time.
5. Filofax 2016 A5 Organizer, Domino Black, 8.25 x 5.75″ – I’ve jumped on the Filofax bandwagon, though I’ve customized it with my own planner. I love how well-made this is and the size.
6. Yardbiz Gardening Gloves Breathable with Waterproof Palm – for the gardener on your list, these lasted all season and a great price for a pack of 3.
7. SoundPEATS Bluetooth Headphones Stereo Neckband Wireless Headset (for iPhone 7 iPhone 7 Plus & Noise Cancelling) SO perfect for listening while gardening, cooking or crafting – no wires!
8. Tech Armor Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector for Apple iPad 4TH Gen/iPad 3,iPad
(or this one for newer iPads) Allows you to take it outside and read with no glare!
9. Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Shimmer, Fig– just the best subtle color with a bit of shine and fun minty flavor.
10. Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers – I’m working on lettering and these pens make it fun.
11. Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pens, Set of All 4 Pen Styles in Black – all the styles you need for lettering in one handy package. These are so smooth to write with.
12. Leuchtturm 1917 Notebook A5 Hardcover Dotted Medium Black – you know how people talk about the quality and paper weight of Leuchtturms? It’s all true – I love it and plan to share how I’m using it soon.
And this gift guide from 2015 is still good, too – I’m using and loving the utility jacket, earrings, mug, knitting needles (still love, love, love) and recommending these books to people. Some things really do last!
1. Parka Utility Jacket,(this version: VKJ01_Olive)
2. Opal stud earrings, (wear all.the.time)
3. Long tassel necklace (mixed metal love)
4. Rose oil perfume, (subtle and sweet)
6. Knit Picks Interchangeable Needle set (love.love.love.)
7. Anthropologie Monogram Mugs (I actually got one for each of our family members as stocking stuffers years ago and they are still our go-to mugs!)
Bonus: I also enjoyed these books:
The Martian (f-bomb warning, though)
The Meaning of Marriage (so very good with a lot of take-aways for relationships in general, too)
9. Blossom trivet (this is really cool- flexible & easy to store, and you can use in any pot with water to make a water-bath canner!)
Stay tuned for the gift guides for men and kids soon as part of the 8 Weeks of Christmas Ideas series (though all these gifts are good any time of the year, too!).
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links and by clicking on them you help support AOC at no extra cost to you – thanks so much! Plus you can trust I’ll only share what I love. (You can always read our entire disclosure page here.)