- ¾ c. olive oil
- ¼ c. chopped onion
- 3 Tb. honey
- 3 Tb. tomato paste (you can freeze the remainder if using a 6oz. can to use later)
- ⅓ c. apple cider vinegar
- ½ t. salt
- ¼ t. pepper
- 1 t. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Tb. water, plus more if needed to reach desired consistency
- Add all the ingredients to the jar of a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Adding more water, a teaspoon at a time, if needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into a glass jar and refrigerate.
Other easy salad dressings you may like:
Note: this French dressing recipe was originally published in 2011 and has been updated with larger photos, pinnable image, new formatting and printable recipe. Enjoy!
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links and by clicking on them you help support AOC at no extra cost to you – thanks so much! Plus you can trust I’ll only share what I love. (You can always read our entire disclosure page here.)