It’s that time of year again – time to make our houses extra-presentable with some holiday cleaning tips AND time to grab quality cleaning supplies from Grove Collaborative!
You guys, it’s been awhile since I’ve been able to share with you a free offer from Grove Collaborative (where I get my all-time favorite Mrs. Meyer’s Lavender Toilet Bowl Cleaner) so when I learned about the holiday package with the seasonal scents from Mrs. Meyer’s, I jumped at the chance to be able to share it with you! This season Mrs. Meyer’s is offering a yummy new Peppermint scent as well as last year’s popular Orange Clove. These seriously smell so amazing.
I’m also sharing a few cleaning tips with you, too, since it’s that time of year when we’re hosting family and friends in our homes maybe a bit more than usual. Which seems to go hand-in-hand with this deal, since using these holiday scents before guests arrive will immediately put everyone in the holiday spirit.
If you have not grabbed one of these offers in the past, this is the one to go for – new customers can click here to choose the holiday scent you’d like for your free Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap, hand soap, and multi-surface cleaner plus a Grove Collaborative Bubble Up brush.
The Bubble Up brush is a new item from Grove and it’s so cool – you add soap and water under a perforated bottom and when you push the brush onto it, it automatically loads it with soap. Who knows, your family may just fight to see who gets to do the dishes with this little contraption! If you’re already a Grove customer, they are offering this fun kitchen tool at 50% for a limited time, so be sure to click here to claim yours.
Here’s a sample checkout basket with purchased items and the free holiday kit for new customers to give you an idea of all you can get for under $30:
This is the free deal I went for when I first heard about Grove and I wouldn’t hesitate again if I weren’t already a happy customer! If you’re not familiar with Grove Collaborative, it’s a subscription service that makes creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. I can choose my favorite products from brands like Mrs. Meyer’s, Seventh Generation, and Method at great prices and Grove delivers them right to my doorstep, on my schedule.
So grab your free seasonal set of Mrs. Meyer’s holiday cleaners + Bubble Up soap dispenser from Grove Collaborative and then use my holiday cleaning tips to make your house feel festive and party-ready.
Holiday Cleaning Tips
My biggest cleaning tip any time of the year is to have a family cleaning night (please, please do this – you will NOT be sorry!) so you will always be able to invite people to your home – even spontaneously – without having to run around beforehand.
Here are some other tips to make your home holiday-ready:
- If your windows are covered in fingerprints and dog nose prints, how will you be able to see who’s coming? Use my ‘secret’ interior window and mirror cleaning hack: wet one corner of a microfiber cloth with water and wipe to clean, then use the dry part of the cloth to make it streak-free (yep, just water!).
- Need to clean the oven before all that cooking? Skip the scrubbing and give your oven a quick steam bath that’s quicker and less-smelly than running the auto-clean: Fill a casserole dish with water and ½ cup of vinegar. Heat the oven to 350, let the water boil for 30 minutes, then let it cool down. Grab a paper towel and wipe the grease away.
- Squirt some Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap down your garbage disposal and run it for 30 seconds to get rid of smells. The suds will clean your drain and spread the soap’s scent around your kitchen.
- After baking, give your counters and appliances a quick wipedown with a damp microfiber cloth.
- Fluffy towels in your bathroom makes it feel like a five-star hotel. Toss towels in the wash with ½ cup of vinegar to refresh and soften them up.
- Do a quick vacuum, sprinkling your carpet with baking soda before vacuuming to deodorize and revive the carpet fibers.
Don’t forget, this offer from Grove Collaborative ends November 21 so click the button below to grab your free Holiday Set now!
Disclosure: I received product and/or compensation for this post. As always, the opinions, thoughts, and projects are all mine and I will NEVER promote something I don’t love and think you will find helpful – promise! For more info, you can read our entire disclosure page here.