- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tb. pure vanilla
- pinch salt
- 2-1/2 c. heavy whipping cream*
- 1 c. chocolate pieces (baking chips or chopped dark chocolate)
- Combine the condensed milk, vanilla, and salt in a 4-cup measure.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Meanwhile, chop the chocolate pieces in a food processor until there are fine pieces as well as larger chunks remaining.
- Fold the milk mixture into the whipped cream until completely combined and then add the chocolate pieces, folding these in completely as well.
- Pour into a freezer-safe container, cover tightly, and freeze 10-24 hours until frozen enough to scoop.
The Original No-Churn Ice Cream:
Check out even more easy, real food desserts here.