- ⅔ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup peanut butter (feel free to add more if you like a really peanutty sauce...)
- ¼ cup honey, brown sugar or coconut/palm sugar
- 2 TB rice vinegar
- 1 TB apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- Sriracha chili sauce to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and whirl until mixed.
- Pour into a glass jar and keep in the refrigerator.*
Click the arrow to go back to page 1’s how-to & tips!
Note: this recipe was originally published in 2009 and remains one of our most-pinned recipes. It’s been updated with all new photos.
Looking for other recipes you didn’t know you can make at home? Most of them are so quick and easy, you won’t believe it!
Homemade salad dressings like Perfect Ranch, Honey Mustard, Italian Vinaigrette, and more.
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links and by clicking on them you help support AOC at no extra cost to you – thanks so much! Plus you can trust I’ll only share what I love. (You can always read our entire disclosure page here.)