- ½ c. soy sauce
- 2-3 TB. Sriracha sauce (start with just 1 TB. if you'd like less spicy)
- 2-3 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken (thighs, breasts, tenders, etc)*
- Mix together the soy sauce and Sriracha sauce and pour over chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours, turning once.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill over medium-high heat for 10 minutes, or until cooked. (or bake as you would any chicken of the same type, basting with sauce throughout cooking- 20 to 30 minutes for boneless chicken, 45 minutes for bone-in chicken)
- TO MAKE POURABLE SAUCE: Meanwhile if you'd like a pourable sauce for the table, pour the used marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat and boil for 10 minutes. Alternately, just mix up more sauce to pass and throw out the marinade.
Other Quick Chicken Recipes You May Like: