Welcome to week three of our Christmas Link Up where 30 bloggers are bringing you holiday inspiration around the themes of Christmas trees, holiday home tours, gifts, and food. Today’s theme is gifts! I’m going to be linking up some of my most popular DIY gifts and I can’t wait to see yours, too – or your holiday gift guides or other gifting posts you have.
First, I’ve got a few features from last week’s Home Tour Link Up – there are some amazingly decorated homes out there! Here are just three as a sample:
Now on to gifts! In case you missed any of these DIY ideas during our Handmade Gift Challenge in October, here are some of my favorite handmade gifts that I found to share with you – many of which take only a small time to put together, so there’s still plenty of time to DIY!
I can’t wait to see your gift ideas- add your articles using the link button below!
Rules of the link up:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.You may link up to 3 posts per blog.
- Please leave a comment for your host, remember it’s a party!
- Please be sure to visit a couple of other blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or other link parties allowed.
- Please link with a text link or party button to your host.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. We will always give proper credit and a link back to your post.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Christmas Link Up Pinterest Board for even more exposure!