- 3-4 small zucchini, diced*
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic (about 1 tsp. minced)
- 3 cups corn (sliced off the cob, or frozen)
- 2 tomatoes**
- 1 Tb. olive oil
- ½ c. feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place zucchini* in a colander set over a bowl and sprinkle with 2 tsp. salt. Toss and let stand about 15 minutes to draw out excess liquid.
- Prep ingredients while zucchini is draining: dice onions, mince garlic, and chop tomatoes.** Slice corn off of cobs if needed.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic. Sauté about 3 minutes until soft.
- Add zucchini and corn; sauté another 3 minutes until just crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Add diced tomato, ½ of the crumbled feta and stir into vegetables to heat through.
- Season to taste (be careful, the feta will add saltiness) .
- Spoon into a serving bowl and top with remaining cheese.
**Remove seeds when chopping tomatoes to decrease moisture.
Other zucchini recipes you may like:
Here are more summer garden-to-table recipes from my Tuesdays in The Garden friends:
Zucchini and Beef Skillet Dinner at Simplify Live Love
Simple Zucchini Gratin at Hearth and Vine
Roasted Red Pepper Parmesan at Homemade Food Junkie
Rhubarb Crumble Coffee Cake at Frugal Family Home
Note: This recipe was originally published in 2009 and has been updated with all new photos, new formatting, and printable recipe. Enjoy!