Naturally Sweet Apple Cider Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper optional to taste
- In a small bowl or screw-top jar combine the apple cider, vinegar, and mustard. Whisk or shake until smooth.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper and whisk or shake until combined.
- Use as a dressing for any green salad like the spinach, cranberry, onion & feta salad described.
- Dress a cabbage slaw with onions, chopped apples and walnuts.
- Makes a great marinade for pork chops.
Other healthy homemade salad dressings you may like:
Subscribe & Get Simple Real Food Dinner Menus + Shopping Lists