As a sponsor here at AOC, I’ve developed a lot of respect and admiration for Susan Heid, author of The Confident Mom Weekly Planner, blog, and more. She has such great information and presents it all in a useful, graceful, non-overwhelming way.
So I’m happy to share that she has just released a new book on Amazon: Become the Confident Mom You’ve Always Wanted to Be: 31 Strategies to Improve Your Confidence as a Woman, Mother, and Family Manager that’s on sale for just .99 through the 16th!
Why Confident? I admit that I didn’t think of this as a part of being a mom and “keeper of the home” until I read from Susan that:
One must lead with confidence to ensure that family values are not compromised by the many distractions a family might confront.
Can I get an amen? I’ve fought long and hard for our family values through the years and I’m glad there are women like Susan standing up for us and passing information along to younger moms so that they, too, can be confident enough to not compromise their beliefs.
There are 31 strategies outlined in this book to help us women guide our families with love, faith, a positive outlook, and, of course, confidence. You’ll find things like:
- Why it’s important to develop a plan or vision for your family and how that plan, alongside your established priorities, can direct you down the path you desire as you encounter new choices each day.
- How your wellness plan can boost your confidence.
- Why you should “dress the part.”
- Why it’s important to have a routine, and how to be adaptable when necessary by planning for the unexpected.
- Why courage and humor should be in your arsenal of parenting tools.
- Why you should get “plugged in” to God each day.
- What expectations do for your child.
- Why friendships with other moms should be a priority.
And much, much more!
Become the Confident Mom You’ve Always Wanted to Be: 31 Strategies to Improve Your Confidence as a Woman, Mother, and Family Manager will be on sale at Amazon.com January 14 – 16, for a special price of $.99! From the 17th on it will be regularly priced at $2.99 (still a pretty good deal for a ton of motivation!).
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables