Bacon Caesar Slaw
- 1/2 head green cabbage shredded*
- 1/2 head red cabbage shredded*
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 carrots shredded (and/or 1 red bell pepper, chopped)
- 6 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/3 cup homemade Caesar salad dressing or your favorite
- Combine the cabbage, onion, carrot (or pepper), and bacon in a large salad bowl.
- Pour dressing over all and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Click arrow to go back to page 1 for photos & tips
NOTE: this recipe (adapted from here) was originally published in the first year of AOC, 2009, and has been updated with all new photos, formatting and printable recipe.
More family favorite slaw recipes:
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables