Cashew, Cranberry & White Chocolate Granola Bites
- 3/4 cup granola
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips optional
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cashews for coating
- Mix granola, cashew butter, cranberries, white chocolate chips (if using) and maple syrup in a medium size bowl until thoroughly combined. (you can refrigerate the mixture at this point if it seems too sticky, but I usually don't)
- Use a small cookie scoop (about 1 tablespoon size) to make the round bites and dip each into the chopped nuts, coating completely.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Other Healthy Snacks You May Like:
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links and by clicking on them you help support AOC at no extra cost to you – thanks so much! (Oh, and you can always read our entire disclosure page here.) And thanks again to Woodstock, Maple Valley Syrup Cooperative, and Made in Nature for providing product for the Hot Breakfast Month that I was able to use up in these delicious snack bites!
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables