Low Sugar, 3 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Coconut Clusters
- 11 ounces dark chocolate chips* or chopped dark chocolate bar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil as you choose: in a double boiler (a heatproof pan set over a pot of simmering water, stirring until smooth) or in the microwave (use a heatproof bowl, preferably with a handle like a large glass measuring cup, heating and stirring at 1 minute and then again for 30 seconds as needed until smooth).
- Stir the coconut into the melted chocolate until well combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop (or two spoons) to drop clusters onto prepared baking sheet in desired size. Aim for about tablespoon-size clusters.
- Refrigerate until clusters are firm. Remove to an air-tight container and store at room temperature for up to a month.
Other healthy sweet ideas you may like:
Disclosure: affiliate links in this post will earn commission based on sales, but it doesn’t change your price. Click here to read my full disclaimer and advertising disclosure.
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables