The planner that works for you is now available as a physical product! The fully printed Flexible Planner is coil bound with heavy cardstock covers and all the pages you love from the DIY printable Flexible Planner.
Have you been interested in The Flexible Planner, but don’t want to deal with printing it all out? While I still think the planner is the most flexible when you print your own pages, I totally get that it’s nice to have a product that’s ready to go right out of the box.
Which is why I’m happy to announce that The Flexible Planner is now available as a coil-bound printed product that you can order and have shipped right to your door!
My assistant (aka, my graphic designer daughter) and I have been working for months behind the scenes to try and bring you the best product that would still contain all the best parts of the PDF planner, be available as a print-on-demand product, and hopefully not cost an arm and a leg.
I had no idea it would take so much back and forth and coordinating various companies. But I’ve held the planner in my hands and LOVE it! Let me tell you a little more about it.
Coil Bound Printed Flexible Planner
Here are some highlights of the 2020 printed Flexible Planner:
- You can choose from the same two sizes as the PDF version, Full Size 8.5 x 11″ and Half Size 5.5 x 8.5″ (A5).
- The front and back covers are heavyweight cardstock with the wreath design from the PDF 2020 planner.
- All the same pages are included – simplified goal setting tips, goals pages, year at a glance pages, monthly plan pages, monthly and weekly spreads, and the Lists section.
- The List section includes 20 double sided pages in the full size and 22 pages for the half size.
- Cardstock tab pages for each month are included.
- A durable plastic spiral coil that won’t break or bend under pressure with the ability to lay flat on a desk.
And just like the PDF version, I believe this is the planner that will work for YOU, the way you want in order to live your life by design and not just let life happen to you.
If you’ve been waiting and know this is the planner for you, click the button below to head straight to the checkout page:
If you’d like to see more of what’s included, and why I created the planner,
Once you use The Flexible Planner, I’m confident you’ll feel like Debbie:
I really love this planner and I have used a lot! It gives me so much room to write everything…from our meal plan to events…homeschool tasks and general to do stuff. I was looking at planners while shopping for school supplies and none of them really compare to what you have designed in the Flexible Planner.
Make this your year to gather your thoughts in one place and organize how you want to!
And don’t forget to download your 2020 printable calendar, free when you sign up to get AOC’s popular weekly newsletter: