Cranberry Feta Chicken Salad with Chutney Dressing
For the salad:
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken*
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or parsley
- Combine the salad ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, mix all the dressing ingredients except the oil. Add the oil in a stream while the machine is running until all the ingredients are completely mixed.
- Pour about half the dressing over the salad ingredients and stir well (keep the remaining dressing in the fridge to use on other salads).
- Add to lettuce cups or tortillas with chopped lettuce and drizzle a bit more dressing over top.
- Serve with crackers as an appetizer.
- Use as a sandwich filling.
- Top a bowl of chopped lettuce and broccoli for a main-dish salad and use any leftover dressing to dress the whole salad.
Other quick and easy dishes you may like:
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables