Creamy Garlic Pepper Salad Dressing Recipe
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mild vinegar white wine, white balsamic, rice, or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Add all the ingredients to the jar of a blender and whir until blended.
- If needed, thin with 1-2 tablespoons of water as needed for pouring - leave as is for using as a dip.
Other Homemade Salad Dressings to Try:
Disclosure: affiliate links in this article will earn commission based on sales, but it doesn’t change your price. Click here to read my full disclaimer and advertising disclosure.
Subscribe & Get Simple Real Food Dinner Menus + Shopping Lists