Creamy Garlic Pepper Salad Dressing Recipe
Creamy, garlicky, and completely delicious, this salad dressing is ready in about 5 minutes and is great on green salads, main dish salads, pasta salads- and even sandwiches.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Yield: 1-1/4 cups 1x
- Category: Salads
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mild vinegar (white wine, white balsamic, rice, or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Add all the ingredients to the jar of a blender and whir until blended.
- If needed, thin with 1-2 tablespoons of water as needed for pouring – leave as is for using as a dip.
*If you’re more sensitive to black pepper, lessen the amount to 1/2 teaspoon.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 3.7g
- Sodium: 73mg
- Fat: 9.2g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3g
- Carbohydrates: 3.9g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
Keywords: Salad, salad dressing, olive oil, greek yogurt, garlic, black pepper
Other Homemade Salad Dressings to Try:
Disclosure: affiliate links in this article will earn commission based on sales, but it doesn’t change your price. Click here to read my full disclaimer and advertising disclosure.
Subscribe & Get Simple Real Food Dinner Menus + Shopping Lists