Super Easy Fermented Pickled Jalapeños Recipe
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 4 cups room temperature water
- 4 cloves garlic cut in half
- about 1/2 pound jalapeños sliced (enough to fill a quart jar)
- Add salt to water, stir well and then let sit to dissolve.
- Pack garlic first and then sliced jalapeños into a wide-mouth quart glass jar, leaving about 2 inches between jalapeños and the top of jar.
- Pour water over jalapeños, covering about an inch.
- Check jalapeños at 5 days. If you'd like them more sour, leave them another 1-2 days.
- Remove fermenting lid and replace with a storage lid.
- Store in the refrigerator.*
Other Fermented Foods You May Like:
Disclosure: affiliate links in this article will earn commission based on sales, but it doesn’t change your price. Click here to read my full disclaimer and advertising disclosure.
Subscribe & Keep Track of Your Preserved Food