I can’t believe how excited I am to find time to browse through my Google Reader. I love all the ideas, inspiration, information, stories, and humor I find out there in blogland. What an awesome resource!
Here are five things from this week that I’ve bookmarked and thought I’d pass on to you:
1. I am so. making. these. cookies. Pecan Pie Cookies at Baker’s Royale
2. I’ve wanted to try a baked oatmeal recipe for awhile, and these Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal Cups from Finding Joy in My Kitchen is just the recipe to get me to finally do it!
3. Another thing I want to do is to make an old-looking sign like Miss Mustard Seed. Think I can?
4. Maybe I should use this cool French graphic from Graphic’s Fairy? I’ve been collecting images I like from this site for awhile now, so I know whatever I do will come from here- she’s got so many awesome images!
5. Lastly, my friend Nony from A Slob Comes Clean was featured on Money Saving Mom (Woot!) sharing a great idea about How to Shop Online with a Cash Budget for your holiday purchases. Its a great way to stay in your Christmas budget!
Have you found any great ideas or inspiration this week from blogs?
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables