Easy Grilled Potato Planks Recipe
- 1 potato per person red, yellow, brown, or any variety
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons all purpose spice rub or seasonings of choice: salt, pepper, paprika, garlic & onion powders, cayenne, etc.
- Wash and cut the potatoes in about 1/4" slices lengthwise. Try to make the slices all the same width for even cooking.*
- Lay the planks in one layer on a cookie sheet and brush one side with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with seasonings, turn and repeat on the other side with the oil and spices.
- Heat your grill on high.
- Turn the heat to low while adding the potatoes to the grill in a single layer, then turn the heat up, close the lid and grill about 3-5 minutes (or until the potatoes have grill marks). Turn and grill 3-5 more minutes before checking each potato and removing any cooked planks to the warming level.
- Continue cooking until all potato planks are cooked through.
Other grilling recipes you may like:
- Easy Grilled Vegetables – A Perfect Warm Weather Side Dish
- Greek Style Grilled Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Grilled Shrimp and Vegetable Tacos with Chipotle-Yogurt Sauce
- Thai Grilled Pork and Vegetable Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables