Healthier American French Dressing for Salads
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste*
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon water plus more if needed to reach desired consistency
- Add all the ingredients to the jar of a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Adding more water, a teaspoon at a time, if needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into a glass jar and refrigerate. Keep in the refrigerator up to 2 months.
Other easy salad dressings you may like:
Note: this French dressing recipe was originally published in 2011 and has been updated with larger photos, pinnable image, new formatting and printable recipe. Enjoy!
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links and by clicking on them you help support AOC at no extra cost to you – thanks so much! Plus you can trust I’ll only share what I love. (You can always read our entire disclosure page here.)
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables