Incredible No-Churn Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe
An easy recipe for a rich chocolate chip ice cream that has just 4 real food ingredients and doesn’t require an ice cream maker – really!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: about 2 quarts 1x
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tb. pure vanilla
- pinch salt
- 2–1/2 c. heavy whipping cream*
- 1 c. chocolate pieces (baking chips or chopped dark chocolate)
- Combine the condensed milk, vanilla, and salt in a 4-cup measure.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Meanwhile, chop the chocolate pieces in a food processor until there are fine pieces as well as larger chunks remaining.
- Fold the milk mixture into the whipped cream until completely combined and then add the chocolate pieces, folding these in completely as well.
- Pour into a freezer-safe container, cover tightly, and freeze 10-24 hours until frozen enough to scoop.
*Note: you can use just one pint (2 c.) if that’s all you have, but the ice cream is too sweet to our liking – it has better flavor with a bit more cream.
The Original No-Churn Ice Cream:
Check out even more easy, real food desserts here.
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables