Pantry Basics: Honey Mustard Dressing & Marinade
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1-1/2 cups 1x
- Category: Condiments
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Combine all the ingredients except the olive oil and salt in a blender (or food processor). Blend until mixed, about 30 seconds.
- With the motor running, add the olive oil in a slow stream, blending until the dressing is smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add salt if desired.
This dressing also makes a good marinade for pork and chicken before grilling (a nice change from regular BBQ sauce) and a dipping sauce for chicken.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 69
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 53mg
- Fat: 6.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9g
- Carbohydrates: 3.1g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.1g
Keywords: Honey Mustard, dressing, basic, marinade
Note: this recipe was originally published in 2010 and has been updated with all new photos, clearer formatting and printable recipe. Enjoy!
Other Dressing Recipes You May Like
Best Ranch Dressing (kid-approved!)
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables