Perfect Honey Mustard Dressing & Marinade
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Combine all the ingredients except the olive oil and salt in a blender (or food processor). Blend until mixed, about 30 seconds.
- With the motor running, add the olive oil in a slow stream, blending until the dressing is smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add salt if desired.
Note: this recipe was originally published in 2010 and has been updated with all new photos, clearer formatting and printable recipe. Enjoy!
Other Dressing Recipes You May Like
Best Ranch Dressing (kid-approved!)
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables