Quick & Healthy Chicken Bone Broth Vegetable Soup
Fight colds and flu with an easy-to-make soup packed with healing bone broth, protein, and vegetables.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 Servings
- Category: Soup
- 2 qts. bone broth (preferably homemade, defrost if using from frozen)
- 1 medium onion
- 2-3 carrots
- 2 celery stalks
- 3-4 small potatoes
- 2-3 c. additional vegetables (cabbage, green bean, spinach, kale, etc.)
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- a pinch to 1/8 tsp cayenne (or to taste – the more you can take, the better)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Chop all vegetables into small, even pieces.
- Combine broth, vegetables and spices in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and gently cook for 10-15 minutes or until all the vegetables are cooked.
- Taste to adjust seasonings and serve.
If you’d like to add noodles, add them in before boiling and cook for just 10 minutes or until vegetables are done.
Other quick, whole food soups you may like:
This shop was part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Kleenex but all my opinions are my own.
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables