Easy & Delicious Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Preparation method for warm wraps:
- Shred the cooked chicken to equal about 4 cups (roughly equal to the breasts and some thigh meat) and add to a medium pot.
- Stir 3/4 cup of the Caesar dressing and parmesan into the chicken and heat over medium-low heat until warmed, 5-10 minutes (usually about the time it takes to wash and shred the lettuce and prep any other meal items).
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly between the tortillas and top with a generous amount of lettuce. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup of dressing over the lettuce, as desired before rolling up and cutting in half.
- Preparation method for cold wraps (perfect for picnics and lunches):
- Shred the cooked chicken to equal 4 cups and add to a medium sized bowl.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the dressing and half the parmesan.
- Divide mixture between tortillas, top with lettuce and remaining parmesan. Drizzle with more dressing as needed and roll up.
More easy chicken recipes to try:
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables