Quick Low Carb Pickled Bean (or Asparagus) Roll-Up Appetizer
A quick & delicious low carb roll-up appetizer that is one of our all-time favorites- just three basic ingredients and always the first to disappear!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 to 1/2 pound thinly sliced meat of choice (to get 12 pieces)
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning**
12 pickled beans or other filling option*
- On a large surface, separate the meat into 12 individual slices (or however many appetizers you want if you have more or less meat).
- Soften cream cheese and mix in the garlic, black pepper and Italian seasonings.
- Use a flat spatula to spread about a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture onto each piece of sliced meat.
- Place one (or two) pickled beans or asparagus towards one end of a slice of meat and roll up. Place on a serving plate and continue rolling until all the pieces have been used.
- Serve right away or store in the refrigerator for 1-2 days before serving.
*Substitute pickled beans with: pickled asparagus, quartered cucumber dill pickles, roasted green beans or asparagus, or fresh sliced sweet peppers.
**Substitute Italian seasoning with: basil, thyme, oregano, etc.
- Serving Size: 1 roll up
- Calories: 62
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 328mg
- Fat: 1.4g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
Keywords: appetizers, roll-up appetizer, cream cheese, pickled bean, quick recipe, keto, low carb
This recipe has been updated – it was originally published July 2013.
Other Easy Appetizers You May Like:
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables