Roasted Sausages with Peppers and Onions
An easy sheet pan dinner, Roasted Sausages with Peppers and Onions is a one dish dinner that’s perfect for busy weeknight family meals.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: American
- 3 to 4 medium onions
- 3 to 4 sweet red, yellow, or orange bell peppers*
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1–2 garlic cloves, minced
- seasoning of choice:Homemade Spice Rub OR a combination of salt, pepper, & Italian herbs
- 4 to 6 links of uncooked Italian link sausages
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut onions and peppers* in even-sized chunks.
- Drizzle with olive oil, add garlic and sprinkle with seasoning. Mix well and spread on a large baking pan lined with a silicone liner or parchment.
- Place uncooked sausages among the vegetables (if using pre-cooked sausages, add during last 15 minutes of cooking).
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until sausages are completely done and vegetables are browned.
*You can add potatoes to this, if you’d like. Just make sure the chunks are small enough to cook in the 30 minutes time-frame and add them to the vegetables before drizzling with olive oil.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 489
- Sugar: 10.7g
- Sodium: 673mg
- Fat: 39.4g
- Saturated Fat: 11.8g
- Carbohydrates: 20.4g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 15.5g
- Cholesterol: 69mg
Keywords: roasted sausages, roasting sausages, onions, peppers, vegetables, sheet pan
This recipe has been updated – it was originally published September 2010.
Other Easy One Dish Dinners To Try:
Disclosure: affiliate links in this article will earn commission based on sales, but it doesn’t change your price. Click here to read my full disclaimer and advertising disclosure.
Subscribe & Get Simple Real Food Dinner Menus + Shopping Lists