Shaved Cabbage Salad with Creamy Feta Vinaigrette & Spiced Pecans
Creamy Feta Vinaigrette:*
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 small head purple cabbage thinly sliced (about 4 cups)**
- 1/2 small head green cabbage thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 medium sweet onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped chives OR 2 thin green onions chopped
- 1 cup spiced pecans broken into large pieces (use this recipe or another favorite)
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small food processor or blender and process until creamy.
- Set aside.
- Mix cabbages, onion, feta, and half the pecans in a large bowl.
- Toss with half of the creamy feta dressing until all is evenly coated.
- Top salad with chives (or green onions) and remaining nuts and serve. You can pass the remaining vinaigrette with the salad if desired.
Other easy salads you may like:
Disclosure: affiliate links in this article will earn commission based on sales, but it doesn’t change your price. Click here to read my full disclaimer and advertising disclosure.
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables