Spicy Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon cayenne powder to taste - we like 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder Not garlic salt - if that's all you have, then omit the 1/2 teaspoon salt above.
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- chopped parsley - optional for serving
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the cauliflower to a large bowl and toss with the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the cauliflower gradually, mixing with a spoon as you do, to evenly coat the florets with the spices.
- Spread the coated cauliflower onto a parchment or siliconed-lined baking sheet in a single layer. Try to set most of the cut sides down, as they will brown and crisp better that way.
- Roast for 20 minutes, or until tender, stirring halfway through.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with parsley, if desired.
More recipes you may like:
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables