Heirloom Tomatoes and Feta Salad
- 2 to 4 fresh tomatoes preferably heirloom
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil optional
- ⅛ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 to 2 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- basil or other fresh herb chopped (optional)
- Slice however many tomatoes you'd like and arrange them on a plate.
- Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar. Add a bit of olive oil if you'd like (I do only sometimes).
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Add crumbled feta evenly over tomatoes, top with herbs, if using and serve.
Note: this recipe was originally published the first year of AOC, 2009, and has been updated with new photos, formatting, and printable recipe.
Other easy, seasonal recipes you my like:
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables