**This sale is evergreen – click here to see the new deal!**
Well here we are looking at the end of January – how are you all doing with your organizing, decluttering, and time management goals? I don’t know about you, but I started with a lot of drive and desire the last week of December to make better use of my time, especially my mornings, in order to better balance my work/life. And then…life. Travel, sickness, ice storms – lots of things have conspired to throw me off and want to just burrow on the couch under a blanket with a good book (not that there’s anything wrong with that once in awhile – it’s that whole balance thing!).
So now I’m ready for a bit of motivation – I need to see how other people are doing life. And I think you guys may feel the same, since time management was one of the areas you wanted the most help according to the survey you filled out awhile ago.
I could spend time looking for blogs and websites that will give me tips, throw some money on an eBook or eCourse thinking that will be the ticket, or download a few more printables I find on Pinterest. But, honestly, taking time to search for things that may help me save time seems counterproductive.
Which is why I bought the current bundle offer from the Ultimate Bundle crew – and why I am telling you about it, too (it’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of the bundles that are offered periodically by Ultimate Bundles – I have gotten some incredible resources for the price of just 1 or 2 of the individual bundle offerings! I don’t share every bundle with you guys – just the ones I think you’ll gain the most value from, and I do so using my affiliate link). The 38 resources in this bundle are all created by regular people who’ve found practical solutions to their everyday struggles and want to share their best tips and tactics with us in all the areas we find most challenging.
I have downloaded ebooks about creating better mornings, how to spend your days wisely, and how to let go of physical and mental clutter (such a great way to achieve that work/life balance I’m after, right?), as well as a 137-page binder printable with prompts for cleaning, holidays, travel and more (these 5 resources normally sell for $55 total, so I’m already ahead – I never feel like I have to use all the things available in these bundles!). When you have the right info and tools at your fingertips, it’s so much easier to:
- know which papers to keep (and which should immediately be thrown away)
- start saying no to the things on your calendar that don’t matter (and yes to the things that do)
- start learning the difference between what you really need and what will just add to the clutter to your home.
- feel less stressed (and you’ll probably enjoy life more, too).
This super bundle includes 38 digital products on topics like how to organize your photos (yes!), decluttering, family systems, meal planning, time management, and much more. All together, it’s worth over $650!
Plus, it comes with two brilliant bonus offers worth over $40:
- SaneBox – An exclusive credit to save you 12 hours per month ($20 value)
- YNAB – A FREE four month trial to the popular budgeting software ($20 value)
Besides being so incredibly helpful and motivating, the best thing about this bundle is the price! And by offering the bundle for a short time only, you’re able to get access to over $650 worth of amazing products for a whopping 95% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this Super Bundle, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, printing out planners, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the area you want to tackle first and start getting organized!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 6 days! After Monday night, January 30th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle. (It’s even backed by a full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can know for sure that it’s right for you.)
Ready to find the inspiration to keep working at those life and time goals like I am? I’ll be sharing more on time management in 2017 – as well as the flexible planner I’m creating (it’s good – really!) – and since I know it’s an important topic for you, I encourage you to check this resource out – I’m confident you will find things that you can use!
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links and by clicking on them you help support AOC at no extra cost to you – thanks so much! Plus you can trust I’ll only share what I love. (You can always read our entire disclosure page here.)