Tuscan White Bean Salad
- 4 cups cooked white beans*
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely sliced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic about 4 large cloves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup grated Romano Parmesan, or Asiago cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- Combine the beans, onion, pepper, dried tomatoes, basil, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Mix the oil and vinegar until thoroughly combined. Pour over bean mixture, add half of the cheese and stir well. Add salt and pepper, tasting to adjust seasonings.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with remaining cheese and a whole or chopped basil leaf, if you'd like.
More Easy Salads You May Like:
Disclosure: affiliate links in this article will earn commission based on sales, but it doesn’t change your price. Click here to read my full disclaimer and advertising disclosure.
This recipe has been updated – it was originally published in 2009. Enjoy!
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables