Tuscan White Bean Salad
A super easy white bean salad flavored with Tuscan ingredients like olive oil, basil, dried tomatoes, and roasted red peppers. It’s a great potluck option!
- Prep Time: 10 m.
- Total Time: 10 m.
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: salads
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Italian
- 4 cups cooked white beans (about 1-1/2 cups dry)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried tomatoes, packed in oil, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely sliced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 4 large cloves)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup grated Romano, Parmesan, or Asiago cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the beans, onion, pepper, dried tomatoes, basil, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Mix the oil and vinegar until thoroughly combined. Pour over bean mixture, add half of the cheese and stir well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove to serving bowl and top with remaining cheese and a basil leaf, if you’d like.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 279
- Sugar: 1.6g
- Sodium: 316mg
- Fat: 14.2g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4g
- Carbohydrates: 27.9g
- Fiber: 6.9g
- Protein: 12.3g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
Keywords: Salad, Bean Salad, White Bean Salad, White Beans, Italian Salad, Make Ahead Salad
More Easy Salads You May Like:
Disclosure: affiliate links in this article will earn commission based on sales, but it doesn’t change your price. Click here to read my full disclaimer and advertising disclosure.
This recipe has been updated – it was originally published in 2009. Enjoy!
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables