A look my top picks from the new Gardening & Sustainable Living Bundle’s 33 ebooks, courses, and printables.
Some links in this article are affiliate links and if you click on them I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.
In all the years I’ve been sharing Ultimate Bundles with you (because I think they are a great deal and I’ve learned a lot from the resources included in them) I’ve wished for a gardening bundle.
In fact, I one of the reasons I finished Vegetable Gardening The Easy Way when I did was to be able to include it in a gardening bundle planned for that year. That bundle was shelved, though, and it was instead included in a Healthy Living Bundle’s sustainable living section, which just wasn’t the same.
But really, the biggest reason I wanted a more dedicated gardening bundle was because I thought you would benefit from it as much as I would.
A chance to have a variety of sources on all kinds of gardening topics in one place for a great price? I would be all over that because I’m always looking for new, easier ways to garden, and I thought you would, too.
So you can imagine how excited I am by The Gardening & Sustainable Living Bundle, not only because my book gets to be part of the bundle, but also to dive into the resources and see what useful – and fun – things are included. And of course, to share with you.
I went through all the resources included and am sharing the seven that stood out to me as more than worth the reasonable price of this bundle.
My Top 7 Gardening & Sustainable Living Bundle Resources
1. Raised Bed Mini Bundle: Plan, Build, Fill, Grow, and Harvest (eCourse) by Jill McSheehy $24.50
Your raised bed quick-start guide to planning, building, filling, and growing a garden in raised beds.
- This is great for those just starting out gardening, as well as those who want to move into raised beds, with details on how to build, where to site, and how to fill.
- I think it’s also great for those who have raised beds, like me, because there are some pretty good done-for-you plans to plant your bed, including designs for simple summer staples, Italian summer, relish garden, and salsa garden.
What’s included? It is a course accessible on Teachable, but it is very compact with a 30 minute how-to video, a Quick Start ebook to print out, the design templates, and a planner as well as a lesson on soil options.
You know I love raised beds, and this is a well thought out, do able course to get you into raised bed gardening even more.
And since raised beds are an integral part of my easy gardening techniques, this goes well with my Vegetable Gardening The Easy Way ebook which is included in the bundle, too.
2 & 3. Container Gardening:
Think ‘Inside’ the Box: An Essential Guide to Edible Container Gardening (eBook) by Shelby DeVore $29.00
A complete guide to starting, caring for and harvesting vegetables in containers
How To Start A Container Garden (eBook) by Julie Brown $7.00
If you don’t have the time or space for a large garden, this book will walk you through how to start a container garden on your porch or deck.
- I get a lot of questions about container gardening, but I mainly grow flowers in pots, so I spent time with these two products for container gardening, as they focus more on vegetables and fruits you can grow in containers.
- The smaller ebook is a basic introduction and how to into container gardening. The author lists the pros and cons of this type of gardening (in my experience, maintaining even watering is #1 issue…), the types of containers to use and what to fill them with. She lists the plants to grow – and some that won’t work well – as well as the timing of planting.
- The larger ebook covers some of the same, but goes into more details with types of plants to plant, caring for your plants, and troubleshooting common plant illnesses and pests.
Both of these build off each other to give you a great base for growing fruits and vegetables in containers so you can garden no matter where you live.
4. The Art of Gardening (eBook) by Susan Vinskofski $13.00
With this book, you WILL become a better gardener. Your plants will resist disease and your produce will be nourishing because you’ve built healthy soil.
In the free webinar on Mistakes Gardeners Make (which is included in the bundle, too), Angi Schneider said this was her favorite gardening book and I can see why.
Not only is it beautiful, it goes in-depth on all the ways you can build amazing soil that will grow amazing plants.
There are also chapters on seeds that answers a ton of questions (like the differences between hybrid, heirloom, and GMO seeds, how to tell if seeds are viable, and how to save and store them, among others), watering, trellising, and growing.
Most fun for a garden how-to book, though, is the final section of garden-to-table recipes, including one for onion butter I am definitely going to try.
Other Soil Building eBooks: There are also two other ebooks that go into more detail about building healthy soil, and I will be diving into those more, too, because soil is so important to plant growth and harvest – and its an area I feel I need to learn more about.
5. Dehydrating Masterclass (eCourse) by Wardee Harmon $99.00
Learn to quickly and easily dehydrate your own traditional foods for long-term storage, summer-fresh flavors, good health and freedom from energy dependence whether you’re on the camping trail or in your own kitchen!
If I’m being honest, I can’t believe a course this size and in-depth is a part of the bundle! The Dehydrating Masterclass has 12 modules on how to get started drying all kinds of different foods including candied fruits, fruit leathers, pureed vegetables, herbs, beans and more. This is really a well thought out and full course.
There are also three other resources for preserving food through fermenting and canning.
6. The Art of Sourdough (eCourse) by Victoria Pruett $47.00
Everything you need to know for amazing sourdough products.
Sourdough has surged in popularity the past few months as commercial yeast has gotten harder to find, so this may be well worth the bundle price all on it’s own. As an ecourse, it walks you through making and keeping a starter with either whole wheat or einkorn flour. The videos are short, so it’s more about doing than watching.
In addition, the bulk of the course is cooking with your sourdough and includes videos for making everything from bread to chocolate cake. The recipes are also in a downloadable cookbook format, too.
7. Garden Planners and Journals. Yes, this is more than one, but I think the category is rich with different tools to help you plan your garden (one of my favorite things to do!):
Seeds for Generations Premium Garden Planning Toolkit (Digital Planner) by Jason Matyas $99.00
Three amazing calculators that make figuring out important gardening dates fast and easy, plus a bonus Companion Planting Matrix and three live trainings on getting the most food possible from your garden!
- I think this really is an amazing resource, and can’t wait to be able to dive more into it for my gardening dates. Am I getting as much food as possible from my garden? I hope to find out here!
The Gardening Notebook (Workbook) by Angi Schneider $12.97
A 120 page printable notebook that will help you create a custom notebook about YOUR garden.
- I used Angi’s gardening notebook years ago when she first released it and it was very thorough and helpful – and I know she’s kept adding to it making it bigger and better. Keeping track of each year is THE best way to have a better garden, I think.
There’s also another planner resource that works on the Trello platform, if that’s something you use, so your plan can be all digital and easy to change from year to year.
While these are the top gardening and garden related resources that I found so helpful, there’s of course even more in the bundle that you might find useful.
I think you’ve gotten the idea that yes, I think it’s worth it!
But let’s recap:
33 eBooks, eCourses, and printable planners to help you grow delicious vegetables, preserve the food you grow, create compact gardens, plan, organize, and systematize your garden, and even raise animals.
If bought individually, this bundle would cost over $577.71…
But you can get the entire bundle for only $24.99!!
See? This bundle really is a great price- plus all the Ultimate Bundles are backed by a 30-Day Happiness Guarantee!Click here to read my full disclaimer and advertising disclosure.
Make This Year's Garden A Success!