Orange Almond Salad with Orange-Balsamic Vinaigrette
Orange Almond Salad includes sweet onions,oranges & crunchy almonds drizzled with orange balsamic dressing for a quick and refreshing dinner salad.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups chopped lettuce or spinach
- 1 11-ounce can of mandarin oranges, drained OR 1-2 fresh oranges, cut into segments
- 1/4 cup sweet onion sliced or chopped
- 1/3 cup almonds chopped
For Orange-Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons juice from canned mandarin oranges or squeezed from fresh oranges
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Make salad by layering greens, orange segments, onions, and chopped almonds.
Make vinaigrette by combining juice, mustard, vinegar, and olive oil in a jar with a lid and shake well until combined (or use a bowl and whisk well).
Pour dressing over salad and serve.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 53mg | Potassium: 323mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 4927IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 1mg