Ready to Grow Your Own Food Without All The Backbreaking Work?
Want to grow your own food but put off by all the digging, weeding, and watering involved? Do you carry memories of hours of weeding in the summer when you were a kid?
There is a way to eat your favorite vegetables warmed by the sun without the backbreaking work your parents or grandparents might have done. It's called Vegetable Gardening the Easy Way - and it truly can be easy!
Vegetable Gardening the Easy Way includes the specific tips and techniques I've developed and used through years of growing vegetables for my family that actually work to minimize the tasks of digging, weeding, and watering.
There are specific directions on how to set up a garden from the beginning that will work with you and not against you. And if you already have a garden, you can use this as a guideline to adapt what you already have to lessen your garden chores.
You'll find all the steps needed to walk you through a season, helping you to plant and grow your own produce. Plus, you'll have access to a rich resource of printable materials to use every year that will help you plan, organize, and keep up with growing and harvesting your food.
Here's just some of what you'll find in Vegetable Gardening The Easy Way:
The 85-page Vegetable Gardening The Easy Way includes:
Where to Garden
- Tips for locating your garden.
- Five steps to design an easy-care garden.
What to Grow
- 10 money-saving plants to grow.
- Other vegetables you may want to grow.
How to Garden
- Take your garden from dream to reality in 4 easy steps.
- The nitty gritty on starting plants from seed - and how to care for them as they grow.
- How to plant seedlings and transplants.
- 5 helpful watering tips.
- Pest & disease management tips.
- Home Gardening Calendar
- Year Around Garden Checklist
- Garden Success Plan Notebook
- and more!
You get all this in one easy-to-find place!
Long time readers may recognize this content from almost a decade of sharing my garden tips, techniques and how-tos.
The content for Vegetable Gardening the Easy Way is mostly here on the website, but isn't always the easy to find. Which is why I decided to put it all together for you to read - and then to do - in a much simplified format, with chapters arranged to take you through the planning stages all the way through to harvest.
I have spent most of the past 20+ years trying to figure out the least labor intensive ways to garden and that's what I want to share with you.
I want everyone to know that gardening on any level is something we can all do no matter what time we have - or don't have!
Here's what readers have said about the easy gardening techniques outlined in the book:
The no till garden technique is awesome! I cannot believe it - it's magical and works so well. -Jane
I have had a garden for the last two years and after fainting in the hot sun weeding last summer, I was ready to give up until I read your weed free gardening technique. -Rachel
I've been following your website for a while now and absolutely love it! I and my husband love gardening and I've picked up many hints and tips from your blog, so thank you! -Jade
We have started using your method of weed control and are making our life simpler- thanks to you folks! -Kathryn
Last spring I followed your [tip] regarding paper or cardboard and mulch - Sooooo appreciate your advice!! Worked beautifully!! -Christyna
LOVE your website and employ a crap load of your hints and procedures regarding gardening with a ton of success! -Vicki
And now YOU can have all the garden success, too - for just $13!
Here are some details about the ebook files:
- Vegetable Gardening the Easy Way is a digital item – you will not receive a physical product. The file will arrive to your email immediately upon purchase (if you don’t get them, check spam).
- The files are in PDF format, .epub, and .mobi. You may need Adobe Reader to view and print the PDFs. Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free here for Mac users or here for PC users. Alternatively, you can print using Chrome Browser or your computer's pdf reader (like Mac's Preview).
- To read using the Kindle app on any device, I've found the best way is by using the Send to Kindle app right on your desktop. You simply drag the PDF file to the desktop icon (after downloading) and it will appear in your Kindle app. Much easier than dealing with .epub or .mobi versions (though both of these are included in your file).