**TOTALLY UPDATED AND REVISED!**
The classic recipes for weight loss books have been combined and revamped into one ebook that's easier to use, contains more information and includes updates and resources.
Easy Recipes That Will Keep You Satisfied As You Slim Down
💜"My thoughts are not consumed with food the way they were before this change, and I don't miss the mindless snacking. As you say, cutting back on the sugars, eating smaller portions, making healthier choices and including lots of proteins works really well. I can't wait to share your tips with my friends and family members who have been struggling."
- Looking for a bit of inspiration to get to your healthy, optimum weight?
- Ready to get off the diet-weight loss train of "no-this, eat only that, count everything and make special foods that you'd never eat otherwise?"
- Need a list of go-to recipes that aren't "diet" food but simple from scratch recipes you and your whole family will love?
Then Real Food Recipes For Weight Loss is for you!
Easy to understand and using everyday foods, you can implement the tips in this downloadable book and start making the recipes right away.
The recipes have all been tested by An Oregon Cottage readers as well as family and friends - these are not some created-in-a-lab-kitchen recipes that you're not sure are going to work.
In addition to tried-and-true recipes, this book tells the story of my life-long struggle with weight and how eating real, whole foods in reasonable portions finally got me off the 'diet' trap.
Have You Wanted To Lose Weight But Have Been Frustrated With Dieting?
In Real Food Recipes For Weight Loss you’ll discover:
- Simple and satisfying main dishes, sides and salad recipes that work for everyone.
- How eating real foods and using portion control can help you lose more weight than ever before.
- Tried-and-true tips and techniques to help you succeed with your weight loss.
- A 10-year update (that includes dealing with menopause...) with additional tips.
- Resources for help in meal planning.
"Within the first couple of pages, Jami's words not only addressed a topic that is often at the forefront of my mind, but encourages anyone reading that weight loss is possible." -Sharon @MrsHinesClass.com
We are on weight maintenance and Jami's recipes will be great to add to our menu and help us to continue to maintain our weight and a healthy life style." -Helen @Miz Helen's Country Cottage
"Highly recommend as a resource for real food recipes and some great diet tips too!" -Jo-Lynne @Musings of a Housewife
Download Real Food Recipes For Weight Loss now and get started making these dishes tonight!
After struggling with weight - gaining, losing, dieting, and yo-yoing through my teens, 20s and 30s - I was finally able to not only reach my goal weight, but actually drop below my previous “set point” to reach a healthy, easy-to-maintain weight. And all by eating real food, including butter, bacon, cheese, whole milk, roasted vegetables, and even dark chocolate.
It’s true! And I want you to be able to reach your healthiest weight, too, which is why I compiled my weight-loss story and tips along with some of our favorite recipes (all part of our real-life menus) into one resource you can refer to again and again.
Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my ebook!
If you're a follower of An Oregon Cottage I appreciate you - you're the whole reason I write this blog and try to provide something of value to you. You make this blogging adventure worth it, and I'm grateful!