The Planner That Will Finally Work For YOU
Looking for the most flexible planner out there? You’ve come to the right place! With all the adaptability of bullet-journal style planning without the constant re-creating of your repeated pages, The Flexible Planner allows you to live by design – setting and achieving goals, planning ahead, and developing new habits, as well as journaling and keeping track of what you want to remember!
Want your life to look different at the end of the year? In five years? The only way to do that is to stop letting life just happen to you and start planning! It doesn’t have to be a lot or be overwhelming – even just a little bit of planning can help you use your time better and accomplish the things that are important to you.
In my experience, this is the key to planning – and planners: that they represent YOU. That your life, schedule, and ideals are considered.
Who is The Flexible Planner for? If you are:
- New to the idea of planning and would like to try something adaptable.
- Tired of fit-in-the-box planners.
- Looking for a way to help you be intentional with your time.
- Drawn to the concept of simplified planning.
- Not interested in remaking pages over and over.
- Wanting to keep your ideas, lists, and to-dos all in one adaptable place.
- Needing a bit of guidance to keep up with a few key goals.
- Interested in adding your personal stamp to your planner.
- OR are fine with leaving it as-is (because…flexible!).
Then The Flexible Planner is for you!
“I really love this planner and I have used a lot! It gives me so much room to write everything…from our meal plan to events…homeschool tasks and general to do stuff. I was looking at planners while shopping for school supplies and none of them really compare to what you have designed in the Flexible Planner.”
The Flexible Planner now comes in two versions:
The original PDF printable version for the most flexibility with files that are sent to you to download to your computer and print off all the pages you need.
The new coil-bound fully printed version for you to order and have delivered to your door, ready to go out of the box!
“I just wanted to mention how much I appreciate how there are sections for writing goals all over the place–not just at the beginning of the planner! It really helps you to hone in on what you want/need to do.”
About The Flexible Planner – Both Versions
I know what you may be thinking – does the world really need another planner? To be completely honest with you, I thought that same thing, too!
Which is why I have a graveyard of planners (both printed and on my computer) that all lasted about…3 months. Then there was the one year I thought I’d put my own together using all the different free planner pages out there. That took a ton of time and resulted in a mish-mash that basically became a big to-do list.
The problem? My needs and personality didn’t fit in all the boxes and it was exhausting trying to. So many pages and sections just went unused. And after talking to others, I know I’m not alone in this.
Have you struggled with making a planner fit your needs, too?
Are you simply wanting something that can help keep you on task, make sure you don’t forget things, guide you (gently, thank you very much) through accomplishing goals, and maybe have some space for other things you’d like to add?
When I discovered the Bullet Journal® concept a few years ago, I thought here was a pretty simple system that I could make to be just what I wanted, for any stage of life. You simply use blank, dot-grid pages any way you want, keeping it all organized with a contents page at the front.
And while there were many parts of the system I loved, I soon discovered a major roadblock for me:
I did not want to draw/write all the months and weekly pages over and over (and over…) again.
I barely had time to use a planner let along recreate it almost weekly.
Wasn’t there some sort of happy medium?
Something that had a little bit of traditional planner and a little of the bullet journaling concepts?
And that’s when I realized there was room for one more planner:
How is The Flexible Planner Unique?
- A Contents Page at the front and one before the Lists section, so you can easily keep track of your lists, notes, and goals. There are pages to help you through steps of making and working on goals, but you’re in control of what you work on – and when.
- Monthly Calendars to use in the traditional way – or for only planning your menus or your goals.
- The Weekly Page layout is where The Flexible Planner shines, I think! There are no wasted spaces, no areas you won’t use because you get to create what you need for each week within the simple framework. When life changes, your planner can change with it! If one week you have a lot of appointments, add hours to the day columns to keep track of it all. On a slower week, use the columns as a to-do list to work on the goals or separate them into morning, noon, and evening sections. It’s up totally up to you.
- A Lists section. This is my favorite! Finally a place to keep all.the.things. Notes from a meeting, kids sayings, movies you want to watch, books you’ve read, and so much more.
What You’ll Find in Both Versions of The Flexible Planner
180+ pages (PDF version) or 195+ pages (Bound & Printed Version) with simple, key prompts and ideas where you need – and plenty of space to make it your own.
Contents & Key page
Goals & Action Plan pages
- Simplified goal setting steps and tips.
- Five year and yearly goal page.
- Goal Action Steps to actually achieve your goals.
- 2-page spread for long-term planning of goals, trips, events, and more.
- Monthly goal planning page and a title page for each month where you can write inspirational quotes or verses.
- 2-page monthly spreads with room for monthly goals.
- Weekly 2-page spreads with section for 3 weekly goals.
- Optional monthly tab sheet.
Lists Section (here’s where you really make it work for you!)
- Lists index page – the key to easily finding the lists you make.
- Empty dot-grid pages (you can print as many as you want) to keep track of anything you want: books to read, birthdays to buy for, daily gratitude, food journal, budget tracker – the sky is the limit!
Both planner versions come with the same sections listed above.
Additional Details – Coil-Bound Printed Version
- Order your choice of two sizes: Full Size 8.5 x 11″ or Half Size 5.5 x 8.5″ (A5).
- The planners are dated for 2020 starting with January 1, so no need to fill in dates!
- The front and back covers are heavyweight cardstock with the wreath design from the PDF 2020 planner.
- The List section includes 20 double sided pages in the full size and 22 pages for the half size.
- There are cardstock tab pages for each month for easy navigation.
- The durable plastic spiral coil lies flat and won’t break or bend under pressure. It also makes it easy to bend back fully if you only want one side showing.
- The planner is a print-on-demand product (so we will not run out of planners) and will be shipped by the fulfillment company, Vervante.
With the printed planner you will not get the additional files seen below in the PDF version, however, if you would like the files to print out the daily planning page and the habit tracker (because they can be used outside of the planner itself), just email me and I will send them to you after confirming your purchase.
How much do the printed planners cost?
You can purchase the Full Size Flexible Planner for $28.99 + $4.95 US shipping (we do offer $17.00 Canada, and $24.00 International shipping as well). US shipping should arrive in 3-10 days.
The Half Size Flexible Planner sells for $25.99 + the same shipping as above.
“I just purchased your Flexible Planner, which I’m very excited about. After using the BUJO method for a few years now, I’m finding myself stalling out on the setup, which has lead me back to writing lists on scraps of paper instead of using my planner. I think you’ve captured what I love about bullet journals while eliminating my stumbling points and adding in some cool features.”
Additional Details – PDF Printable Version
Your Choice of 3 Cover Pages (PDF Printable Planner ONLY)
I’m loving the new designs for 2020! Choose one or choose them all and switch them out mid-year.
Plus MORE Bonus Extra Pages
NEW FOR 2020 by popular demand: Sunday Start Weekly Spreads!
- If you would like to have your weekly spreads start on Sundays, you can use these bonus files to print off as many as you’d like.
- They are undated, but you can use them with the dated planner (printing off just the dated pages you want and mixing them with these) or the undated planner.
And Two extra pages for even more flexibility:
- A Daily Planning Page in both sizes.
- A Yearly Habit Tracker to make things like exercise, healthy eating, reading goals, etc. easy to track at a glance.
Fast Start Guide
A multi-page guide that will help you set up your DIY planner, give tips and instructions for printing, and walk you through how to set realistic, simple goals (the Simplified Goal Setting is also included in the main planner in BOTH versions for easy reference).
Your Choice of Dated or Undated Pages
Each Flexible Planner digital file includes both 2020 dated pages and undated versions so you can start anytime of the year.
Your Choice of Full or Half Page Size Options
The file also includes all pages in 2 different sizes:
- US Letter (8.5 x 11 inch)
- Half Size (5.5 x 8.5 inch, fitting A5 binders)
You’ll receive all file sizes so you can change your planner size in the future without having to purchase a new size.
Downloadable PDF Files
- The Flexible Planner is a digital item – you will not receive any physical products. The files will arrive to your email immediately upon purchase (if you don’t get them check spam or gmail folders).
- When you download the files, they will be in zipped folders. You will need to unzip/extract the files from the folder in order to access them, usually by double-clicking.
- All files are in PDF format. You may need Adobe Reader to view and print them. Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free here for Mac users or here for PC users. Alternatively, you can print using Chrome Browser. (More detailed printing instructions will be included in the Fast Start Guide).
Easy Printing of the Pages You Need
- The beauty of The Flexible Planner being a printable product is that you don’t have to print the pages that you don’t want (although I think they’re all perfect!) AND you can print as many of the ones you do want as you’d like (like the blank dot-grid pages).
- The included Fast Start Guide has printing instructions on how to best print each of the different sizes.
- I purposely chose a gray color scheme that can be printed black and white, which is cheaper and uses less ink. And if you do choose to use colored ink, washi tape, and stickers, the neutral colors will also help them to stand out. It’s another way The Flexible Planner can reflect YOU.
With the printable planner, you get ALL the PDF files listed above (both dated and undated) for only $15.00
Are you ready to finally find “the system” and make and stick to goals?
Are you ready to stop letting life just happen to you?
Then join me and hundreds of others in planning (a little or a lot) to help create the life you want!
“Wondering when the 2019 Flexible Planner will be available. I loved using it this year and look forward to setting up for 2019. It’s the best planner/journal I’ve found.”
“I bought the planner today! And I love it!!”
Live by design and not by default.