I’m happy to be teaming up with World Market to bring you this sweet & subtle Easter table idea!
Easter is right around the corner, can you believe it? Today I get to share an idea for your Easter table decor- a green, white, aqua and coral color palette with touches of natural elements like moss, wood, and twigs (shaped like nests, of course!), using items from one of my favorite stores, World Market.
Easter is a special holiday to our family celebrating Christ’s resurrection, but while I generally enjoy decorating our table for other holiday meals (this tablescape is one of my all-time favorites), Easter is always a bit hard for me to come up with something that’s fun but not bunnies, baskets, eggs and candy in pastel colors. Not that there’s anything wrong with that – I love going to other’s houses and seeing all the cuteness, I just prefer a bit more subtle colors with an emphasis on flowers, nature, and greenery.
When World Market offered me a chance to create an “Pinspiration” Easter collage for you, I quickly headed over to their website and discovered how easy it was to put together my dream holiday table from their Easter entertaining section (duh- why hadn’t I checked them out before?). There is something for everyone to find – whether you like your Easter decor to include bunnies and lots of pastels, or prefer a more subtle approach like me.
Here’s what I used to put together this Easter tablescape collage from World Market – and I’m definitely creating a table like this for us using the white plates we already have – the color combination has inspired me!
Green, White, Aqua & Coral Nature Inspired Easter Table
- Giselle patterned napkins
- Aqua Jute placemats
- Ivory Nantucket dinner plates
- Jade Green Glass salad plates
- Jadite Salt & Pepper set
- Twig Nests (filled with these blue & green speckled eggs, maybe holding place cards)
- Deviled Egg Plate
- Wood Bark Pedestal Stand
- Rustic Glass Vases with Handles (3)
- Moss Vase Filler (for top of wood pedestal, nestled around the vases)
- Fresh tulips from your favorite store in a coral color
How do you like to set your table for the Easter holiday? Let me know in the comments below, over on Facebook or chat with me on Instagram – I’d love to know! Thank you SO much for stopping by – I hope you’ve been inspired!
For more Easter decorating, recipes, and basket ideas, check out these posts:
- Toasted Coconut Pancakes | Two Peas and Their Pod
- Springy Moss and Egg Easter Table | Liz Marie Blog
- Easy Easter Cupcake Decorating | Your Cup of Cake
- Practical Easter “Basket” Ideas | One Good Thing by Jillee
Oh, and would you like a chance to win a World Market $250 gift card to help you decorate?
World Market’s Be a Better Bunny Pinterest Sweepstakes
Enter for a chance to win 1 of (4) $250 World Market gift cards
How to Enter:
- Entrants will go to this URL to enter the Be a Better Bunny Pinterest Sweepstakes
- Entrants will need to follow World Market on Pinterest
- Entrains will be asked to “Hunt for their must-have Easter item “
- Enter full name and email
- Click submit
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables