The Flexible Planner is a simply designed planner that bridges the gap between traditional planners and notebook, bullet-style journaling, giving you a place to plan the simple homemade life you want instead of letting the days just pass by.
Ready for the planner that can help you move towards the life you want?
Then you'll want to check out the 2022 Flexible Planner©!
This is the planner that will help you do all the things you want, and believe are important, to live a simple handmade life. It can guide you to make good use of the time you've been given.
If you've always wanted to:
- Have a guiding plan for the next year - and beyond - to help you say "yes" to what you want and "no" to what would get in the way.
- Feel excited about each day, knowing every little step gets you closer to your goals.
- Let go of disappointment if the day doesn't go like you thought, since you know that the next day is a new opportunity.
- Live a life you design with confidence instead of just reacting to everything that happens to you.
Then The Flexible Planner© is for you!
What is The Flexible Planner?
The Flexible Planner© is a time management and goal-setting guide that also has a journaling/note-taking section that will become your go-to place for ideas, thoughts, questions, and things you'd like to remember.
The pages are printed on dot grid paper so you can use your own symbols to list and remember, add stickers, add blocks or specific times, or even color and create pages with the blanks in the Lists section.
It's totally up to you!
The 2022 Flexible Planner© is available in two formats:
- PDF files for instant download - you print the files at home or take them to be printed.
- Coil-Bound & shipped physical product - a "print-on-demand" product that will be printed when you order and delivered to your door.
And two sizes:
- Full size, 8.5x11 inches (also known as letter size - close to A4).
- Half size, 5.5x8.5 inches (close to A5).
This year's planner is also available in THREE covers!
- Lavender and green floral cover for the DATED planner.
- Kraft paper and new pink striped cover choices for the UNDATED planners.
- All three covers will be available in the PDF files so you can choose the cover you like.
Flexible Planner Contents
All formats are 175+ pages and contain the following:
- Contents & Key Page
- Yearly Planning (Simplified Goal Planning Guide; Year Review, Goals & Goal Action Steps)
- Monthly Goal Planning Pages
- 2-page Monthly Calendars
- 2-page Weekly Planning Pages
- Lists Section: Index Page and blank dot-grid pages (this is where the planner shines!)
- Interior dark gray color scheme to use less ink and help any colored markers, tape, or stickers you use stand out.
What Others Are Saying About The Flexible Planner:
"FLEXIBLE is indeed the correct term for Jami's planner! Having the 2 sizes on PDF gives me ability to use desired pages for needs outside the book. I love the space for making my notes and lists, as each page is not completely filled with print. The evaluation page is also a highlight. After trying many others, The Flexible Planner truly fits me! And (I can see how) it is easily adaptable for other approaches." -Carolyn
"I just purchased your Flexible Planner, which I’m very excited about. After using the BUJO method for a few years now, I’m finding myself stalling out on the setup, which has lead me back to writing lists on scraps of paper instead of using my planner. I think you’ve captured what I love about bullet journals while eliminating my stumbling points and adding in some cool features." -Lauren
"I am enjoying the use of the Planner. Wish I had this a long time ago."
"I really love this planner and I have used a lot! It gives me so much room to write everything...from our meal plan to events...homeschool tasks and general to do stuff. I was looking at planners while shopping for school supplies and none of them really compare to what you have designed in the Flexible Planner." -Debbie
**If you're just finding out about the planner, read on for a little background on how The Flexible Planner© came to be and what it may do for you.**
Why a planner for a simple life?
Over the years I've shared my goals, talked about menu planning and how important it became for my sanity, how to make time for cooking, and even my top 5 time management strategies.
Yet I struggled to find a planner to help me.
I mentioned in this goals recap that the reason I'm passionate about at least some planning is to guard against just letting life happen to you.
I want all of us to be able to look back at the last year - and last 5 years - and see progress towards our priorities.
As simple homemade life advocates, we have shared goals of...
- Wanting to find time to cook healthy, from scratch food and to serve the food in a relaxed setting to the people we love.
- To dig in the dirt to grow food and flowers.
- To take time to read and feed our minds.
- To do something with our hands, whether it's painting a room or crafting a Christmas ornament, and relish in that sense of accomplishment.
These are the things that feed our souls.
But no matter what your list looks like, the one thing they all have in common is:
It's the thing I hear most from people that they struggle with.
Yet it is also the ONE thing in this crazy world that we can control - to some degree.
Taking the time to plan - even a little - and make goals that we sometimes reach - and sometimes don't - keeps us making progress forward.
When we write things down, we can look back and see if our lives look a little more like we envisioned a year ago or even five years ago.
But that writing it down part!
If you're like me, you have tried so many planning systems over the years - and whatever stage of life, we never seemed to fit into all the planners boxes.
It's with this in mind that I started creating a new planner - one that was different, but not too different.
The Flexible Planner©
It's called The Flexible Planner© because it's a combination of traditional planner and the Bullet Journal® system, including a dot-grid background, blank pages, and a lists section with the all-important contents page to find your lists when you need them.
With The Flexible Planner© you do not need to recreate pages every week and you'll find gentle prompts and space to guide you through setting and working on goals.
And there's still plenty of blank space to create just what you need, with just enough lines to make it easy on you.
Flexible Planner© Video
Here's a video I made a few years ago of how I use the planner for my life and other than the updated covers and pages, it's still how I use it:
This planner truly helps me to make progress and work towards a simpler life!
With my goals in mind I know what my priorities are which helps me to say yes to the things that move me towards them - and no to those that don't.
To learn more details of all that's included and how to purchase, click the button below:
Have you purchased and used the planner?
If you're a Flexible Planner© user, I'd love it if you would share your thoughts with me!
It would also be wonderful if you shared with your friends on social media - just tag me @anoregoncottage on either Facebook and Instagram to let me know and simply pin the images here or on the Flexible Planner page on Pinterest!