Need a 10-minute dinner idea that you can serve either cold or hot? You (and your family) will love these chicken caesar wraps made with pre-cooked chicken!
Our family absolutely loves Caesar anything (this slaw is fabulous, and we eat this classic dressing often), so I was pretty sure that combining chicken, lettuce, parmesan and Caesar dressing was going to go over well around here. Yeah, they’re already asking me when we can have these again.
Even better than that, this meal comes together quickly whether I use my Spiced Whole Slow Cooked Chicken or a rotisserie chicken from Costco (seriously yummy and inexpensive) and they can be served with warmed chicken or cold depending on the weather and what your family feels like.
Mixed with homemade Classic Caesar Salad Dressing and topped with shredded romaine lettuce, these wraps are a one-dish meal, though for dinner I sometimes serve them with chips and salsa and maybe some fruit or carrot sticks as well.
So quick, easy, delicious and versatile? I know these will be in regular rotation on our menus for sure!
TIP: if you make a Slow Cooker Rotisserie-Style Whole Chicken, you probably won’t use all of it unless your family is large so you can use the remaining chicken to make things like:
- Mexican Chicken Corn Soup
- Chicken-Pesto Greek Style Pizza
- Or any of these 18 (and counting!) recipes that use cooked chicken!
Easy & Delicious Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Preparation method for warm wraps:
- Shred the cooked chicken to equal about 4 cups (roughly equal to the breasts and some thigh meat) and add to a medium pot.
- Stir 3/4 cup of the Caesar dressing and parmesan into the chicken and heat over medium-low heat until warmed, 5-10 minutes (usually about the time it takes to wash and shred the lettuce and prep any other meal items).
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly between the tortillas and top with a generous amount of lettuce. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup of dressing over the lettuce, as desired before rolling up and cutting in half.
- Preparation method for cold wraps (perfect for picnics and lunches):
- Shred the cooked chicken to equal 4 cups and add to a medium sized bowl.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the dressing and half the parmesan.
- Divide mixture between tortillas, top with lettuce and remaining parmesan. Drizzle with more dressing as needed and roll up.
More easy chicken recipes to try:
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables