Easy gift ideas, recipes, decor, resources, time-savers, and more- 8 Weeks of Christmas Ideas to help you plan & prepare a simple holiday so you can enjoy it more.
Eight weeks of Christmas is a series that can be helpful any time during the months of November and December. The series goal is to help you plan a bit early, prepare as much ahead of time as possible, and even pare down and choose less. There are be some things to do, budget-concious gift ideas to buy, fun decor to DIY or buy, simple meaningful traditions, time-saving tips, and of course recipes.
Everything is easy & do-able, just like all our projects here at AOC. I’ve learned to do less and enjoy the holidays more – and you’ll find printables and ideas that you can use to make your holidays better.
The series are organized around a theme for each week, which I’ve collected below for you – choose the articles that look like they will meet your needs the most!
8 Weeks of Christmas Ideas:
Week 1: Baking & Cooking Resources
Week 2 & 3: Gift Ideas
- DIY Ice Cream Sundae Kit Gift + Free Printable Tags
- Favorite Things Gift Guides for Women
- Favorite Things Gift Guides for Men
- Favorite Things Gift Guides for Kids and Teens
- How To Wrap A Box With A Lid to Use Again and Again
Week 4: Farmhouse-Cottage Christmas Decor (DIY or Buy)
Week 5 & 6: Food & Cookies!
- Whole Grain Cut Out Cookies
- Mocha Chip Cookies
- Quadruple Chocolate Decadent Brownie Recipe
- Cranberry Crumb Loaves or Muffins Recipe
Week 7: Traditions, Favorite Movies, Music & Books
Week 8: Holidays Simplified
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables