The free holiday planner is back to help you stay on track and plan your activities to lessen your stress and reclaim the joy of the season! With new pages, this expanded guide will help you approach the months of November and December mindfully to decide what’s most important to you and your family.
Although 2020 is one really off year (putting it mildly, a-hem…), one thing we can do is to look forward to the November and December holidays we’re used to, even if they will look a bit different this year.
To help you with that, I’ve updated our Holiday Season Planner, adding even more pages that will help you to plan, clarify, and enjoy the season, no matter what is happening around you.
I’m so excited to again offer you this planner (that’s now expanded to 28 pages) completely free for all An Oregon Cottage subscribers!
Not a subscriber? Simply fill out the form below and you’ll be on your way to becoming a VIP with access to the full freebie library with more printables AND you’ll receive the popular weekly newsletter!
This year's edition of the holiday planner includes four new original pages, updated calendar pages and undated cover to use every year.
Holiday Planner For November & December
Holiday Planner FAQ
Do you have to use all the pages of the holiday planner?
Honestly, I don't and I don't think you have to, either! My goal is always to provided a wide range of options and usefulness.
If you don't have parties, plan activities with kids, or send cards, don't use those pages (hand raised for the card page...).
My hope is that you will pick and choose the pages that will help make your season go smoother so that you can concentrate on what is important to you. Use it to talk with your loved ones about what is truly important during the holiday season and what is just added noise.
Is a multi-page holiday planner really helpful?
I'll let an An Oregon Cottage reader answer:
I love that the holiday planner keeps me organized all in one place instead of having notes all over my house. I also like that the planner puts me at ease knowing that I will not forget anything over the holidays since there is so much to remember!-Kristin
What's New for 2020:
In addition to the undated cover and 2020 calendar pages, this year you'll find these four new pages:
- A general holiday season To-Do List.
- Holiday Weekly Meal Plan pages for your regular meals through the holidays (TIP: plan to keep these meals simple!).
- Holiday Activity List Ideas - a page to inspire your brainstorming sessions with your family. Choose a few to add to your customized activity list.
- Favorite Holiday Recipes for all those non-baking recipes you want to keep track of and remember year-to-year.
Plus, all the other pages from previous year's Planners:
- A 2-page Getting Started Guide that provides printing tips and how to set up a binder as well as tips for using the planner
- A 9-week countdown checklist to keep you on track through November and December.
- Monthly calendars for November and December to get the big picture of your schedule and events.
- Activity Wish List - brainstorm what you all want to do and then pick the most important to you.
- Week Before Thanksgiving Checklist - this includes a time line for cooking your turkey, which is super helpful - you'll want this!
- Baking List for planning what to bake and when.
- Holiday Traditions to list and remember favorite foods, shows, and activities.
- Generic Party Planner Page for any other entertaining you want to do.
- Gift Record to track what, how much, and when wrapped.
- Holiday Card Tracker which can be used from year to year to remember.
- Holiday Thank You Tracker to help remember this important part of gift receiving.
- Blank Page to add whatever you want to remember (journal, favorite recipes, budgeting, etc.)
Combine with the Gift Planner
This planner coordinates with the holiday gift planner, also included in the Subscriber Library, which helps you plan and track your handmade and store bought gifts and ideas.
TIP: Create a binder for your holiday planner and then simply add the gift planner as a section in your binder!
There is a simple gift record included in the holiday planner if you don't want to use the full the gift planner - it's totally up to you to choose!
As usual, the full holiday planner is free for subscribers to An Oregon Cottage's weekly newsletter!
This updated 2020 Holiday Planner can be found in the VIP Subscriber Library, along with other great printables to help you live a simple homemade life:
- Pretty printables for your decor
- Recipe collections
- Seasonal dinner menus eBook
- Preserving record binder
- Gardening Guides
- and more!
Sign up here to access all of these (or use the form at the bottom) and never miss any delicious whole food recipes, easy DIY projects, and doable organic gardening tips!
Want more ways to help make your holidays better?
- Free Printable Holiday Gift Planner to Put the Joy Back Into Gifting
- Easy Gift Wrapping System + How to Wrap a Box with a Lid (key to system)
- 31 Days of Handmade Gifts for Christmas, Birthdays & More
- Favorite Things Gift Guides Series
- Christmas Recipes
- Christmas Decorating & Crafts