Use this 13-page free holiday planner filled with pages to help you stay on track, plan your activities, baking, parties, and more to lessen your stress and reclaim the joy of the season.
Happy November!! We’re heading into the holiday season and I’ve been working hard behind the scenes to bring you this free holiday planner in time so you can actually make use of all the pages included. I’m so excited for this, as I’ve seen planners like this around for awhile and always wanted to create one to help me (and you!) plan some to not get so overwhelmed. So you can bet I’ll be using this planner right along with you!
This should coordinate nicely with the holiday gift planner – just add the gift planner as a section in your binder along with the sections of this plan. I did make a new gift record for this plan, for those who might use this but not the gift planner – you can choose which to use if you’re using both to organize your holiday.
By no means do I think you all have to use all of the pages of either planner! My hope is that you will take the pages that will help make your season go smoother so that you can concentrate on the important things, like spending time with friends and family.
I do love the holidays and we have some traditions that are important for us to continue – and some we don’t bother with anymore. I’ve included some prompts in the 2-page User Guide to help you talk with your loved ones about what is truly important and what is just added noise.
Also included in this big, 13-page free holiday planner:
- 2-month countdown checklist to keep you on track
- Monthly calendars for November and December to get the big picture of your time.
- Activity “wish” list – brainstorm what you all want to do and then pick the most important to you.
- Baking list for planning
- Party planner
- Gift record
- Holiday card tracker
- Holiday thank you tracker
- Blank page to add whatever you want to remember (journal, favorite recipes, budgeting, etc.)
As usual, this is free for subscribers to AOC’s weekly newsletter!
This 2017 Free Holiday Planner can be found in the VIP Subscriber Library, along with lots of other great printables to help you live a simple homemade life:
- Pretty printables for your decor
- Recipe pages
- Season dinner menus eBook
- Preserving record binder
- Holiday gift planner
- Thanksgiving week countdown
- and more – plus more to come!!
Sign up to access all of these and never miss any of AOC’s delicious whole food recipes, easy DIY projects, and doable organic gardening tips!
Find even more holiday helps below:
- Free Printable Holiday Gift Planner to Put the Joy Back Into Gifting
- Easy Gift Wrapping System + How to Wrap a Box with a Lid (key to system)
- 31 Days of Handmade Gifts for Christmas, Birthdays & More
- Favorite Things Gift Guides Series
- Christmas Recipes
- Christmas Decorating & Crafts
Let me know if you use this and how – tag me on Instagram or upload a picture to AOC’s Facebook page to show me how this is working for you!
Subscribe & Grab Your Holiday Helpers!