Use this updated 19-page free holiday planner to help you stay on track, plan your activities, gifts, baking, parties, and more to lessen your stress and reclaim the joy of the season. Decide to approach the holiday season with a realistic mindset and decide what’s most important to you and your family.
Happy November!! As we’re heading into the holiday season, I’ve been working hard behind the scenes to update AOC’s free holiday planner in time so that you can make use of all the pages included. This year’s edition of the holiday planner includes three new pages as well as updated original pages and calendar pages.
I’ve also decided to include the Thanksgiving Countdown Checklist as part of the holiday planner since it starts in November and the 9-Week Holiday Plan Checklist includes Thanksgiving. So from now on the VIP Subscriber Library will contain just this holiday gift planner instead of this and the Thanksgiving checklist. (TIP: That checklist also includes the timing of cooking the Thanksgiving turkey, which is super helpful – you’ll want this!)
As usual, the planner coordinates with the holiday gift planner, which helps you plan and track your handmade and store bought gifts and ideas. It’s easiest to create a binder for the holiday planner and then you can simply add the gift planner as a section in your binder. There is a simple gift record included in the holiday planner for any who don’t want to use the full the gift planner – it’s up to you to choose.
Do you use all the pages of the holiday planner?
Honestly, I don’t and I don’t think you have to, either! My goal is always to provided a wide range of options and usefulness. If you don’t have parties, plan activities with kids, or send cards, don’t use those pages (hand raised for the card page…).
My hope is that you will pick and choose the pages that will help make your season go smoother so that you can concentrate on what is important to you. Use it to talk with your loved ones about what is truly important during the holiday season and what is just added noise.
Free Holiday Planner
There are three new pages for 2018:
- Favorite Holiday Traditions: Here’s a page to list your family’s favorite things to eat, do, watch, and read for the three major holidays – Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. This is a page you can make once and keep from year to year, adding or subtracting as your family changes and grows. See the holiday section of this epic list of family traditions for tried-and-true ideas.
- Holiday Party Planner – Prep: This is the page where you can plan any holiday meal or party including the guest list, menu, decorations, and to-do list.
- Holiday Party Planner – Menu: This party/meal planner gets more specific by including space to record all the courses/sides and who’s bringing them, in addition to any prep notes needed.
Other pages included in the Free Holiday Planner:
There’s a 2-page Getting Started Guide that provides printing tips and how to set up a binder as well as tips for using the planner.
The other pages include:
- A 2-month countdown checklist to keep you on track through November and December.
- Monthly calendars for November and December to get the big picture of your schedule and events.
- Activity “wish” List – brainstorm what you all want to do and then pick the most important to you.
- Week Before Thanksgiving Checklist with that all-important turkey countdown.
- Baking List for planning what to bake and when.
- Holiday Traditions to list and remember favorite foods, shows, and activities.
- 2 Party Planner Pages for prep and menu.
- Gift Record to track what, how much, and when wrapped.
- Holiday Card Tracker which can be used from year to year to remember.
- Holiday Thank You Tracker to help remember this important part of gift receiving.
- Blank Page to add whatever you want to remember (journal, favorite recipes, budgeting, etc.)
- Bonus printable Gift Tags.
As usual, the full holiday planner is free for subscribers to AOC’s weekly newsletter!
This updated 2018 Free Holiday Planner can be found in the VIP Subscriber Library, along with lots of other great printables to help you live a simple homemade life:
- Pretty printables for your decor
- Recipe pages
- Season dinner menus eBook
- Preserving record binder
- Tomato Preserving & Low Sugar Recipes eBooks
- Gardening Guides
- and more – with more added all the time!!
Sign up here to access all of these (or use the form below) and never miss any of AOC’s delicious whole food recipes, easy DIY projects, and doable organic gardening tips!
Find even more holiday helps below:
- Free Printable Holiday Gift Planner to Put the Joy Back Into Gifting
- Easy Gift Wrapping System + How to Wrap a Box with a Lid (key to system)
- 31 Days of Handmade Gifts for Christmas, Birthdays & More
- Favorite Things Gift Guides Series
- Christmas Recipes
- Christmas Decorating & Crafts
Let me know if you use this and how – tag me on Instagram or upload a picture to AOC’s Facebook page to show me how this is working for you!
Subscribe & Grab Your Holiday Helpers!