An updated and expanded 24-page free holiday planner to help you stay on track, plan your activities, gifts, baking, parties, and more to lessen your stress and reclaim the joy of the season. Approach the months of November and December mindfully, deciding what’s most important to you and your family.
Let’s welcome the upcoming holiday season with a newly updated Holiday Planner for 2019! This year I’m calling it a “Holiday Season Planner” because that’s what it’s been for the past few years – a guide to help you through the months of November and December, mindfully prioritizing what you and your family value.
I’m so excited to again offer you this newly expanded (24 pages this year!) planner completely free for all AOC subscribers. Not a subscriber? Simply fill out the form below and you’ll be on your way to becoming a VIP with access to the full freebie library with more printables, workbooks, and recipe ebooks, plus you’ll receive AOC’s newsletter full of useful information:
This year’s edition of the holiday planner includes three new printables, updated original pages and calendar pages, and an all-new cover.
The planner also coordinates with the holiday gift planner, which helps you plan and track your handmade and store bought gifts and ideas. It’s easiest to create a binder for the holiday planner and then simply add the gift planner as a section in your binder.
You’ll find a simple gift record included in the holiday planner if you don’t want to use the full the gift planner – it’s totally up to you to choose.
Do you use all the pages of the holiday planner?
Honestly, I don’t and I don’t think you have to, either! My goal is always to provided a wide range of options and usefulness. If you don’t have parties, plan activities with kids, or send cards, don’t use those pages (hand raised for the card page…).
My hope is that you will pick and choose the pages that will help make your season go smoother so that you can concentrate on what is important to you. Use it to talk with your loved ones about what is truly important during the holiday season and what is just added noise.
Is it helpful?
I’ll let an AOC reader answer:
I love that the holiday planner keeps me organized all in one place instead of having notes all over my house. I also like that the planner puts me at ease knowing that I will not forget anything over the holidays since there is so much to remember!-Kristin
Free Holiday Planner For November & December
In addition to the fun new cover, this year you’ll find specific dinner menu plans (pictured above) and dinner plans and to-do pages (great brainstorming sheets) for the two major holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas, as well as the regular party planner for other entertaining you may do.
Plus three brand new printables:
- Thanksgiving Menu (or other fall meal) – print out, write the dishes you’ll be serving, and clip to a place your guests can see.
- Christmas Menu (or other December meal).
- All new Christmas gift tags!
Other pages included in the Free Holiday Planner
There’s a 2-page Getting Started Guide that provides printing tips and how to set up a binder as well as tips for using the planner, as well as:
- A 9-week countdown checklist to keep you on track through November and December.
- Monthly calendars for November and December to get the big picture of your schedule and events.
- Activity Wish List – brainstorm what you all want to do and then pick the most important to you.
- Week Before Thanksgiving Checklist – this includes a time line for cooking your turkey, which is super helpful – you’ll want this!
- Baking List for planning what to bake and when.
- Holiday Traditions to list and remember favorite foods, shows, and activities.
- Generic Party Planner Page for any other entertaining you want to do.
- Gift Record to track what, how much, and when wrapped.
- Holiday Card Tracker which can be used from year to year to remember.
- Holiday Thank You Tracker to help remember this important part of gift receiving.
- Blank Page to add whatever you want to remember (journal, favorite recipes, budgeting, etc.)
As usual, the full holiday planner is free for subscribers to AOC’s weekly newsletter!
This updated 2019 Holiday Planner can be found in the VIP Subscriber Library, along with lots of other great printables to help you live a simple homemade life:
- Pretty printables for your decor
- Recipe collections
- Seasonal dinner menus eBook
- Preserving record binder
- Tomato Preserving & Low Sugar Recipes eBooks
- Gardening Guides
- and more – with more added all the time!!
Sign up here to access all of these (or use the form at the bottom) and never miss any of AOC’s delicious whole food recipes, easy DIY projects, and doable organic gardening tips!
Here are even more things that can help make your holidays better:
- Free Printable Holiday Gift Planner to Put the Joy Back Into Gifting
- Easy Gift Wrapping System + How to Wrap a Box with a Lid (key to system)
- 31 Days of Handmade Gifts for Christmas, Birthdays & More
- Favorite Things Gift Guides Series
- Christmas Recipes
- Christmas Decorating & Crafts
Let me know if you use this and how – tag me on Instagram or upload a picture to AOC’s Facebook page to show me how this is working for you!