Roasted Cabbage Wedges with Onion Dijon Sauce
A revelation in flavor and texture, roasted cabbage wedges are easy and perfectly complimented with an onion-dijon sauce.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 medium green cabbage (about 1 1/2-lbs)
- 1 tablespoon garlic-infused olive oil (or regular olive oil)
- salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- pinch (1/8 teaspoon) each salt and pepper
- optional: chopped chives or parsley for serving
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment or silicone.
- Cut cabbage half into four equal wedges and set on prepared baking sheet. Use a pastry brush to coat the cut side of each wedge with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Turn wedges and repeat.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes. Flip the wedges and roast until nicely browned, 8-10 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by adding all the sauce ingredients to a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until the butter is completely melted. Keep warm (alternately, place ingredients in a microwavable container and cook on high for about 1 minute – warm again before using).
- To serve, place the wedges on a plate and drizzle with the sauce. Sprinkle with chives or parsley, if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 wedge
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 3.9g
- Sodium: 126mg
- Fat: 12.4g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 7.4g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Protein: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
Keywords: roasted cabbage; side dish; holiday meals; vegetables; cabbage
More easy side-dish recipes you may like:
Disclosure: affiliate links in this article will earn commission based on sales, but it doesn’t change your price. Click here to read my full disclaimer and advertising disclosure.
Subscribe to Organize, Plan, Cook & Beautify Your Home with Free Printables