Seasonal Dinner Menus
Simple, Seasonal, & From Scratch
A Complete Real Food Seasonal Dinner Menu eBook is available FREE for Subscribers (or buy now for only $2.00)!
After offering free dinner menu plans each season for a year to AOC subscribers, I’m excited to have gathered them into one 55-page digital book that contains all the tips to money-saving menu planning, 5 weeks of menus for each season (20 weeks total!) with links to AOC’s recipes and complete shopping lists!
There are 2 ways to get the complete set of seasonal menus:
1. You can get it FREE just for subscribing to An Oregon Cottage. Many readers have asked when I’d be offering these again, and I’m happy to offer all of you who want the menus for free as a big thank for reading and supporting AOC!
2. If you don’t want to subscribe to the newsletter (although please know that I’ll never spam you – I don’t like junk in my email, either!), you can purchase the menu book right away by visiting this page, and start menu planning today!
So, why the big deal about seasonal menu planning?
Planning our dinner menus has been instrumental for me and my family in a number of ways and my wish is that with this eBook full of real food dinner menus that are simple, satisfying and from scratch you, too, will be able to:
- save money
- save stress (the dreaded 4:30 question: “what’s for dinner, mom?”)
- eat more seasonally
- use what you have and not waste
- plan for optimum nutrition
Eating seasonally offers us health benefits (produce at the peak of freshness offer higher nutritional content), supports the environment and farmers, and can save money by buying when particular fruits and vegetables are available in abundance.
Personally, I find that eating with the cycle of the seasons is also comforting – I look forward to asparagus in April, the first strawberry in May, the tomatoes in August and the pears of autumn. So planning menus around the seasons helps to accomplish all this – and our dinner menu eBook does most of the work for you!
The eBook is full of menu planning tips and the dinner menus include main dishes, sides, plans for leftovers and weekly shopping lists for 5 weeks of each season – which can easily be repeated, since they are varied and include new menu ideas for each week.
Here’s a sampling of what readers have said about AOC’s previous simple, seasonal & from scratch dinner menu eBooks (that were offered before being compiled into this single book):
I love your dinner menu ebooks! They are so helpful in planning my family’s meals & filled with delicious recipes! I look forward to trying new tasty recipes using the seasons best offerings from the farmer’s market & my own backyard garden.
I Love LOVE love your ebooks and blog and website and pinterest board.
I am so excited to try some of these recipes. I get in a rut with meal planning, and I think this ebook will be so helpful. I also appreciate how thorough you are with your recipes–every question I had while I was reading through them was linked to or explained more in depth.
And now the four previous eBooks are bound into one easy-to-use FREE eBook!
Our 55-page eBook is broken up into seasons, winter through fall, each of which includes:
- Five weeks of easy dinner menus for families using wholesome ingredients
- Shopping lists for each week’s menus
- Steps for easy, frugal menu planning
- Tips and timesavers
- All underlined recipes are linked to AnOregonCottage.com – you can always check out the Recipe Index for a full list – and for dishes without links to recipes, simple instructions are included, so that you always have the information you need to recreate the menus.
How can you get the Seasonal Dinner Menus eBook?
Click here to go to the page to buy the book now for $2.00.
Click Here to Subscribe to An Oregon Cottage or use the box below. Simply enter your name and email address in our green subscribe box and you will get all AOC’s updates AND access to the FREE ebook as well as more in the subscriber library!
Note: Your free eBook is located in our password-protected VIP subscriber library, along with so many other printables and resources. After confirming your email, you will receive a link to the library and the password in the next welcome email. Depending on your subscription choice, you’ll get blog updates 2-3 times a week and my weekly newsletter full of behind-the-scenes, things I’m loving, and links you’ll love.
Subscribe & Get Simple Real Food Dinner Menus + Shopping Lists